About Me

My photo
Hey, I am Monica. Music is my life. I could name off 50 quotes or lines from songs that explain me. But I will just give you one, "Music is only love looking for words." -Lawrence Durrell. I am just trying to get through life as a teenager and music is my outlet. For me, music is all about expressing yourself especially if, like me, you're bad at it(:

Monday, July 19, 2010

Random Facts :)


I decided to let you know a little bit about myself. So I figured I would give a few random (like really random) facts about me :)



1. I hate the smell of coconut.
2. I wont eat anything purple just in case its grape. (I hate grape flavored anything. But I love grapes and grape jelly..)
3. My mom had to make a rule to only eat one banana a day.
4. I don't usually follow that rule.
5. I have 6 dogs, Gizmo, Kiwi, Oscar, Pixie, Max, and Lucy. (Oldest to youngest order)
6. I hate video games, but I love super smash bros on Nintendo 64.
7. My favorite shows are 24, Lie to me, and NCIS.
8. I am a neat freak, which is pretty recent.
9. I have just picked up jogging which I love..
10. I have 3 best friends, Tana, Hosanna, Andrew, and my baby sister Carrington :)
11. I found a key and a chain from an old necklace, put them together, and alwaays wear it.
12. I pretty much play the same two songs on the piano all the time. Feelin Good, Michael Buble and The Last Night, Skillet.
13. If I don't like a book it could take me two months to read it. But if I like it I can finish it in two days.
14. I like the cone more than the ice cream.
15. I'm a big sci-fi buff.
16. I still dress up on Halloween.

Sorry if I bored you.

Hope you learned a little about me..

Monica :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't like video games either! I think they're pointless. Well, except for the Wii. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love video games .. what better way (besides reading of course) is there to immerse yourself into other worlds ... adventure at your finger tips :) obviously there's no substitute for true adventure, but hey I'll take what i can get :D

    ReplyDelete