About Me

My photo
Hey, I am Monica. Music is my life. I could name off 50 quotes or lines from songs that explain me. But I will just give you one, "Music is only love looking for words." -Lawrence Durrell. I am just trying to get through life as a teenager and music is my outlet. For me, music is all about expressing yourself especially if, like me, you're bad at it(:

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Trip To AFRICA!! :) (part 1)

(Yes I know, I should have posted this waay faster but I have been extremely busy.. But I am uploading it now:)

So about 6 months ago we planned a trip to Africa, in secret. My sister had planned to visit her boyfriend (now fiance), Miguel and a week after she got there, we suprised her and showed up at his house.
So after 48 long hours of travel, thanks to delays, we were extremely happy to be there safe..
While we were there we did some amazing things..

Like family get togethers :)

I must say how much I fell in love with this family. I became so close to Miguel's sister Nicole.. And I love her to death. Also his cousins, Monica, Rick, Sonia, Jose, and Alice. I really love you all! I am so grateful that I got to meet them all.

Also Zoo and Lion Parks :)!





I had some of the most amazing experiences I have ever had while I was there. Playing with lion cubs. Crazy bird trying to steal our food. Driving within 20 feet of wild animals.. It was incredible :)

8 comments:

  1. It was, I had such an amazing time :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the photos! Sounds like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock Monica ... and i never wanna play poker with you again ... never :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! I'm so glad you guys came. I miss you terribly and wish you were still here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jose-You rock too!! haha okay deal, (you know I'll get you to play again next year, right?) hahaha
    Ashley-Thankks!1! I miss you too so so much and I can't wait for you to come hoome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sounds amazing! i would love to go to africa :) great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Your trip sounds amazing! Love the pictures. :-)
    Thanks so much for following my blog! I love yours, and I am looking forward to reading more of your posts!
    Have a great day and God bless,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete