About Me

My photo
Hey, I am Monica. Music is my life. I could name off 50 quotes or lines from songs that explain me. But I will just give you one, "Music is only love looking for words." -Lawrence Durrell. I am just trying to get through life as a teenager and music is my outlet. For me, music is all about expressing yourself especially if, like me, you're bad at it(:

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Birthdaaay! :)

So today is one of my best friends Birthdayyyys! I like doing fun stuff for them, Hosanna got a surprise "party", Tana got three cds and a thoughtful wall post (kinda lame, I'll do better next year), and now Andrew... You insisted no present..aand I didn't know what to get you anyway :)!!! Sooooo I figured this would do :)

Andrew, HAPPPYY BIRTHDAAAY! WOO! haha. So you are such a great friend, you have been there for me for everything. You are silly, and retarded, and hilarious, and now every time I say shush my first thought is "5 CENTS!"... HAHAHAHA! You are so talented.. You can play guitar and sing and play baseball, amazingly! :) I love talking to you because I cant seem to stop laughing! We have only been friends for almost a year now, and when I first met you I would have neever thought we would have become such good friends. You were just that funny kid in my Language class. I will never, ever forget that class. It was sooo fun... I have so many memories with you! That class, I'm yours after co-op, watching Iron Man 2 and hearing you whisper "that's my car" during the racing scene, playing board games while watching 17 again, and, again, 5 CENTS! hahaha. You are the best friend ever and we better stay close foreverrr! Love you lots!
Biff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment