About Me

My photo
Hey, I am Monica. Music is my life. I could name off 50 quotes or lines from songs that explain me. But I will just give you one, "Music is only love looking for words." -Lawrence Durrell. I am just trying to get through life as a teenager and music is my outlet. For me, music is all about expressing yourself especially if, like me, you're bad at it(:

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Carrington, Lucy, Sierra, Sissy, the list goes on and on.



Carrington, my beautiful little sister, has ten billion nicknames. Hence the long title. I decided after spending a week having a great time with her to blog about her :)! I love her to death. She is sweet, cute, loving, and awesoome!


She is messy,

Obsessed with balloons, seriously obsessed.


She looves Edward Cullen

She eats the whoole lemon..even the peel.


I let her use my camera for a little bit today, here are a few pics she came up with.


Popped water balloon,

No comments:

Post a Comment