About Me

My photo
Hey, I am Monica. Music is my life. I could name off 50 quotes or lines from songs that explain me. But I will just give you one, "Music is only love looking for words." -Lawrence Durrell. I am just trying to get through life as a teenager and music is my outlet. For me, music is all about expressing yourself especially if, like me, you're bad at it(:

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

School has BEGUN! :)


I am actually excited about school. I'm not sure for how long though.. This is my first year of high school. And no I am not going to public school. I am home schooled so I am going to a co-op. A bunch of home schoolers get together for a "normal" day of school and we get assigned enough homework for the whole week.I love it and I love my friends! I am taking Algebra 1, Geography, Writing and Grammar, Spanish 2, and Horticulture. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! Freshman, me too! My school starts on Monday *cringe*. But it'll be great!

    ReplyDelete