About Me

My photo
Hey, I am Monica. Music is my life. I could name off 50 quotes or lines from songs that explain me. But I will just give you one, "Music is only love looking for words." -Lawrence Durrell. I am just trying to get through life as a teenager and music is my outlet. For me, music is all about expressing yourself especially if, like me, you're bad at it(:

Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Blog!!!!! Please FOLLOW :)

Hey everybody :) So this week I started a new blog. I know everyone is asking, "Why? You barely post on this blog..." Well thats one of the reasons actually. I am having such a hard time thinking of stuff for my blog. So I started one that has a set topic, that I can go on and on and on about. Can anyone guess? If you said music: you are correct :) Another reason is, I feel that I am not a Wanna Be anymore. I know who I am. I may not be able to word it, but I really do. So I started another blog all together. I have some really cool ideas for it. Ex. Artist of the week, covers of songs, and moore! So please check it out and follow! :) Its called Music Speaks @ musicspeaksforme.blogspot.com
Thanks so much guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment